Exploring Microsoft Azure Infrastructure & Introducing Virtual Machines
Catch the Azure cloud computing wave!
Microsoft Azure has taken off over the last several years because of its scalability, efficiencies, reduced costs, and security solutions for your business. Join this session to map out unique ways to modernize your applications and IT infrastructure.
You will learn how to create your own cloud environment, focusing on:
- Virtual Machines
- Windows Server Data Center 2019
- Availability Sets
- Resource Groups
- Azure Web
- Azure Virtual Network
These live, online sessions are limited to 15 participants and fill up fast. Register today to save your seat!
- Use HTML5 Supported Browser (Microsoft Edge Beta, Google Chrome & Firefox are supported)
- Enable pop-ups & Flash
- Do not block TinyURLs or shortened URLs
- Enable RDP ( mac client present if necessary)
- Ensure you are not on a VPN
- Screen: Minimum desktop resolution of 1366 x 768
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 or newer, Mac or Linux requires a 3rd party RDP client
- Bandwidth: minimum 2.5 – 3 MB
- Ports: Make sure Ports 443, 3389, and 80 on your network are opened to allow outgoing access
- Please note: during this session you will need to dial into an audio bridge in addition to logging into the online environment.
- Introductions and log into live cloud environment
- Roundtable discussion
- Hands-on immersion experience
- Closing discussions